Obviously, not everyone needs TuneSync. Here are some possible uses for TuneSync:
- To synchronize ratings, play counts and last played times between the same set of songs on two separate computers.*
- To import album and artist information from another iTunes library, most likely one cared for by someone with a stronger obsession for maintaining ID3 tags
- To compare ratings and play counts from two different libraries
- To import all song information to a new installation on a new operating system or computer. See Importing a Library for more information.
- To maintain song information, even after moving songs around in the file system outside of TuneSync. See Moving Songs for more information.
See What TuneSync Can Do to learn how it works with your data.
- See also:
- Why TuneSync?
What TuneSync Can Do