TuneSync has a several Default Views. All of these views have several things in common, including:
- A list showing all of the songs in the view
- A Song Info Pane that can be toggled from the View > Toggle Song Info menu or from the popup menu.
- General View Settings, which can be toggled from the View menu or from the popup menu obtained by right-clicking in the list header.
- Commands on the popup menu for synchronizing a property (e.g. Album or Rating) for all selected from one library or the other. These commands are not available for unmatched songs.
- Controls for Filtering Views, which control which songs appear within one of the standard views.
Each view also has several operations available on the popup menu. The most commonly used of these are available from the toolbar in that view, as described below.