If there is more than one song selected in the view, TuneSync displays as much common information as possible. Any values which differ across the selected songs show up as (multiple values).
In the screenshot above, there are three songs selected, showing the following information:
Song Info Pane with Three (3) Songs Selected
- The Artist in library "One" has been updated from "Beasty Boys" to "Beastie Boys"
- All three songs have the same Album in both libraries, but differ between the libraries, and so can be synchronized.
- Though Name, Genre, Play Count, and Last Played all show "multiple values", they are marked in black, and so do not differ.
- Rating also shows "multiple values", but is purple to indicate that there are differences that can be synchronized.
All operations detailed in Making Changes from the Song Info Pane apply to multiple song selections as well.
- See also:
- Song Info Pane for more information on colors.
Making Changes from the Song Info Pane