Library Songs - Toolbar
- Export to File...: Saves the library to a file of your choosing. See Import for more information about loading the exported file into iTunes
- Export to iTunes...: Exports the library directly to iTunes. TuneSync will warn you if it thinks that the library won't work on this computer* before showing the Export to iTunes window.
Next to the search text box is a drop-down with several filters. TuneSync shows only songs that match the selected filter and the text in the search box (if any). In general, these filters let you filter songs that have been modifed in some way. The filter only applies to modifications made to the library being viewed; if a change was made to the song, but in the other library, that does not affect filtering for this library. See the example below for more information.
Imagine that you synchronized a song from library "One" to library "Two", updating the rating and artist. Filtering by Modified in library "Two" will show that song, but filtering by Modified in "One" will not because that song hasn't been modified in that library.
- All: This is the default and shows all songs in the library.
- Not Modified: Shows all songs that have not been changed in that library.
- Modified: Shows all songs that have been changed in that library.
- Song Data Modified: Shows all songs that have had their Name, Artist, Album or Genre changed.
- User Data Modified: Shows all songs that have had their Rating, Play Count or Last Played changed.
- [Property] Modified: Shows all songs that have had [property] (e.g. artist or rating) changed.
- See also:
- All Songs